Everyone’s favorite game of chance gets supersized in this exciting backyard version! All you need are a few simple materials and you’ll be having fun in no time!
Printable Yahtzee® Score Card
- Start by gathering all of your supplies. Check a hobby or art supplies store for wooden cubes that can serve as dice.
- Paint your cubes with the white paint. Allow to dry.
- Using the Spouncers, paint black dots on each side of the cube to make the pips. Make sure your sides are numbered from one through six.
- Once the paint dries, spray your cubes with the clear spray sealer.
- Place your cubes in the bucket until you are ready to play, following the standard rules of Yahtzee®.
- Use our free printable scorecard to keep score throughout the game.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Mar 29, 2023
Essential Questions for First-Time Homebuyers
| Aug 17, 2020
Best Home Upgrades for Under $500
| Jun 5, 2021
Value-Added Outdoor Improvements
| Mar 1, 2021
Have You Cleaned These Dirty Areas Lately?
| Apr 19, 2023