Scrabble® is always a family favorite—and can even be a great educational tool for kids! Upgrade your game by taking it outdoors. You don’t even need a board, just easy-to-make jumbo letter tiles!
Printable Letter Chart
- Mark and cut your wood into 3 ¾ inch pieces. This will give you approximately 100 square tiles.
- Once your pieces have been cut, begin sanding on all sides. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Using the small paintbrush, paint your letters on each piece with black paint. Use our downloadable letter diagram to make sure you have the right amount of pieces for each letter.
- Once the paint is dry, seal with a clear spray sealant.
- To play, follow the traditional rules of Scrabble®—using your lawn as the board.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Mar 29, 2023
Essential Questions for First-Time Homebuyers
| Aug 17, 2020
Best Home Upgrades for Under $500
| Jun 5, 2021
Value-Added Outdoor Improvements
| Mar 1, 2021
Have You Cleaned These Dirty Areas Lately?
| Apr 19, 2023