A great idea for a gift that keeps on giving (flavor, that is), especially as comfort food during the cold winter months, is a basket of fresh bread and butter.
Below, you’ll find a tasty beer bread recipe, as well as three delectable flavored butter recipes—garlic herb, roasted red pepper, and cranberry orange—all of which are easy to whip up in no time. So whether your gift recipients like sweet or salty, they’re sure to love these creamy, tasty toppings for fresh, homemade bread!
Spread the Cheer Beer Bread
Makes 1 loaf
Ingredients: For the beer bread
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a medium-sized loaf pan with the butter or shortening.
- Whisk together the sugar and flour until well blended, add the beer, and stir until combined into a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and bake for 1 hour. Remove, and let cool.
Makes 4 ounces each
Roasted Red Pepper Butter Ingredients
Cranberry Orange Butter Ingredients
Garlic Herb Butter Ingredients
Printable Jar Labels
- For each butter recipe, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor, and pulse.
- Place the flavored butter into jars, and refrigerate.
You may also like:
Decor & DIY | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Home Improvement | Aug 17, 2020
Best Home Upgrades for Under $500
Home Improvement | Jun 5, 2021
Value-Added Outdoor Improvements
Buying & Selling | May 22, 2019
10 Top Traits of Good Neighbors
Buying & Selling | Apr 22, 2020