Between its aqua-colored pinecones, starfish, and seashells, this beachy wreath will transform your front door into a coastal retreat.
- Using the pliers, twist and cut off the tops of the pinecones so that only the bottom halves remain.
- Spray-paint the pinecones with three different shades of blue, and let them dry.
- Position the pinecones on the wreath, attach them with hot glue, and let dry.
- Repeat step number three for the seashells and starfish.
- Weave the fishing net into the wreath.
You may also like:
Decor & DIY | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Home Improvement | Aug 17, 2020
Best Home Upgrades for Under $500
Home Improvement | Jun 5, 2021
Value-Added Outdoor Improvements
Buying & Selling | May 22, 2019
10 Top Traits of Good Neighbors
Your First House | Mar 4, 2020