This tart and sweet pink lemonade ice-cream pie is easy to make, kid-approved, and the perfect treat to help you cool off on a warm day.
- Place the vanilla wafers into a food processor, and pulse until the cookies break down into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to the cookie crumbs, and pulse again until combined.
- Pour the cookie mixture into a 13-inch pie pan, and press the crumbs firmly into the dish to create the piecrust.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the vanilla ice cream, half of the whipped cream, and the packet of pink lemonade. Mix on high until combined.
- Scoop the ice cream mixture into the pie pan, and use a rubber spatula to smooth the ice cream evenly over the cookie crust.
- Freeze the pie for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the pie from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving, and top with the remaining whipped cream and crushed strawberry sugar wafers.
You may also like:
Decor & DIY | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Home Improvement | Aug 17, 2020
Best Home Upgrades for Under $500
Home Improvement | Jun 5, 2021
Value-Added Outdoor Improvements
Buying & Selling | May 22, 2019
10 Top Traits of Good Neighbors
Your First House | Mar 4, 2020